HR as a strategic partner
“Increasingly rapid change cycles have a direct impact on the demands placed on leadership and employees. Lean HR processes are just a minimum requirement.”
Our approach for your HR management
How we see things
In an ideal world, the required skills are made available – at any place, at any time and in the right quantity. The success of the HR department thus rests first and foremost on its ability to interact with the specialist departments and its clear, forward-looking understanding of business requirements in terms of HR strategy.
Once a deep understanding of the business requirements and close networking with the business units have been achieved, all essential HR instruments and processes must be aligned with these requirements. The focus is therefore on the acquisition, development, management and retention of suitable skills. Instruments and processes should not primarily fulfill formal requirements. They must be set up in such a way that they achieve maximum effect in the concrete working environment of the internal customers. This means that the demand for flexibility that is placed on today’s business units is consistently applied to HR units too.
What we can do and how we work
- Alignment of the HR organization with the strategic and operational requirements of the business units
- Development of sustainable competence models and realignment of flexible, lean HR instruments and processes
- Creation of sustainable and inclusive staff development concepts
- Establishment of a modern leadership and corporate culture
- Design of practical target and feedback processes as part of performance management
- ... with full implementation of smart working in your organization
What we achieve with this
We position HR as a strategic and powerful partner of corporate management – with future skills and new modes of working.